rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Girl waited forever for tall man... still not satisfied

Date Lab: Girl waited forever for tall man... still not satisfied

Quote: (07-06-2013 06:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: date0707.jpg]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

So this broad is about 6 feet tall and complains there aren't a lot of tall men in DC. Date Lab hooks her up with a 6'6 guy and she complains that the conversation was "bumpy."

Quote:Quote:

Emily: The conversation was a little bumpy. I feel like we didn’t get into that rhythm of conversation. I do feel like he seemed familiar to me in the typical D.C. [way]: moved here for a job, plays kickball. He did seem kind of shy, a little more soft-spoken, maybe?

He saw it a little differently, I suppose..

Parker: She talked quite a bit about what she did [for work], so that was probably the first 20 or 30 minutes of the conversation. She kept going. I mean, I was interested, so I wasn’t bored or looking away.

It's his fault that he didn't get her crappy sense of humor..

Emily: The sense of humor wasn’t really clicking. I’m admittedly kind of sarcastic, and I think that was falling flat. That kind of puts a damper on the rhythm of conversation. I didn’t feel like there were a lot of common interests. Things were kind of feeling incongruous.

Incongruous

[Image: laugh2.gif]

And she's a smartphone addict..

Emily: I am sort of the worst offender of needing my technology. I hate to admit it, but I’m certainly someone who I don’t know what I would do without a phone.

While his phone is broken..

Parker: [There was] a handshake, and that was it. I’m definitely going to try to get in contact with her. I’m going to try to text her from a friend’s phone.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

He went for the second date.

UPDATE: After Parker got his new phone, he and Emily traded some texts. But when Parker broached the idea of a second date, he says he got no response. “I can’t really say I’m surprised or disappointed that we didn’t meet up again,” he told us. Says Emily: “Not much contact since the date. There were a few texts, but things got very busy for me with this trip coming up.”

Until she finds her next 6'6 date, can we buy her a kitten on behalf of RVF senior members?

Going to have to play devil's advocate on this one.

I didn't watch it, so only judging by the photo, but my initial impression is that he looks like an awkward person and she at least looks socially comfortable.

And I think we all know she's not hurting for dates.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread