rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad at sex

Bad at sex

Quote: (07-06-2013 10:16 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2013 03:23 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

How can us newbs increase confidence, stamina and power during sex? How long did it take you to improve?

Along with the advice you may receive, also consider this

http://www.rooshv.com/it-doesnt-matter-i...sms-or-not

I would consider that too. Girls will still like if your not "amazing" in bed. However, I think you will enjoy sex more yourself, and it doesn't hurt for them to enjoy it either.

When it comes to improving stamina, erections etc. it's almost a catch-22 because the more you think about trying to last longer, the more likely you are to come. Sure you can think about baseball, but is that enjoyable? When having sex you should be fully immersed in the act. That comes from being comfortable either having sex in general, or being comfortable with the girl you're with.

In my case, I've only had sex with a decent number of girls. However, I had sex with my last girlfriend for about 16 months. The first few times we had sex I couldn't get it up, then I would bust within a few minutes. Fortunately she remained with me. Over the period of time we spent together, sex became awesome. I was the first guy to make her come via sex (I rubbed he clit so I don't consider it a full vaginal orgasm, but whatever). As you can see sex is just like any other endeavour, if you want to get good you need to practice a lot. If you're new to the game finding a girl you can fuck on the reg is very helpful.

A good resource is the Sex God Method by Dan Rose, he focuses on the mental and emotional aspects of sex, moreso than techniques and what not. This is how I go about it as well. Do you think girls fantasize about getting prodded by your fingers in a come hither motion? Doubtful. Girls think about getting fucked with reckless abandon by an Alpha Male. This is why Roosh's article brings up a valid point.

That seemed to be just a jumble of thoughts, but in terms of takeaways, I would say these are the most important:
1.) Have more sex
2.) Do what feels good, it will probably feel good for her too. If you have any kinks do it.
3.) Fuck her hard. Girls love rough and dirty sex.[Image: banana.gif]

Seth Rose

Messages In This Thread