rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

Gotta also chime in with the madonna/whore thing...which I've noticed is also a PRIMARY reason for women cheating. Before I swore off married chicks, my girl(s) & I had 3somes/4somes with several married women. They ALWAYS said that they fantasized about & wanted to try a 3some...with their husbands, but their husbands didn't see them as "that kinda girl," so they acted it out elsewhere.
So I'd definitely say that if you can't perceive your long-term chick as your own personal dirty whore (which they want SOOOO badly), and act accordingly, then just forget about "wifey material," and continue with the stick-n-move lifestyle.
WHY YOU YOU WANNA SPEND YEARS WITH SOMEONE WHOM YOU DON'T WANT TO FUCK UNTIL SHE TAPS OUT?!?!?! SHE WANTS TO BE TAPPED OUT...
...if not by you, SOMEONE.

I also think that people underestimate the power of the majestic threesome. My cousin told me that after 20 years, he still considers his wife sexy, sensual, dick-down material, because at least four times per year, she goes out to get a chick for threesomes. He says that makes him want to fuck her like a Berserker.
DEFINITELY will keep the testosterone pumping and the fires burning.

I've been with one of my chicks for 14 years. She's been bringing chicks home from her yoga classes, or wherever, for threesome fun for the whole 14 years. I still fuck her like a brand new bitch, because that makes her SUPER SEXY to me.
I've been with my other chick for two years. Again, we all have 3somes together. They get into seduction mode and often bring home a third chick for a 4some. I'll meet a chick, and introduce them to her...4some. That whole youthful, adventurous sensuality keeps me fucking them like I hate'm.
I THINK THE POWER OF THE 3SOME, 4SOME, & MORESOME IS GREATLY UNDERESTIMATED WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING THE FIRES BURNING IN A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP.
That underestimation, on the part of men, likely has something to do with the madonna/whore mental debility, since things like a 3some is seen as too "vulgar" and "dirty" for his dropped-from-heaven wifey. This mentality is a HUGE problem in lots of marriages where the primary complaint of the wife is the sex.
There's a Taoist proverb that says, "The best aphrodisiac is other women."
This applies to both women & men.

My observation is that women are meant to be monogamous, not men. So maybe when you see her as "marrying material," you're associating that with boring, monogamous, non-sexuality.
KEEP IN MIND THAT MONOGAMY HAS BEEN SHOWN, IN STUDY AFTER STUDY, TO LOWER TESTOSTERONE!!!
That non-domesticated, REAL man in you may be fighting being demoted from Lion to house cat.
Every time I see a man crying and/or fainting at his wedding, I think that the last vestiges of his TRUE Masculinity is expressing its ANGUISH (we as a pussified society has convinced ourselves that it's tears of joy) at being executed.

It seems if you want the marry-worthy type of chick in your life, you need to change your internal meanings of that. Change the associations and what in NLP are called "submodalities" so that what it means to you for a girl to be worthy of marriage makes her compellingly & irresistibly more FUCK-HER-INTO-THE-PAVEMENT-WORTHY.

Messages In This Thread