rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

Quote: (07-05-2013 12:58 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Does this ever happen to you guys:

You meet a great girl (good looking, sweet, good family, class, money, would be a great mother, the kind of girl you actually would marry etc) and after you date her a while you completely lose sexual attraction to her.

Am I alone on this one?

MikeCF gave some great insights already.

This has really been a "problem" for me. It has happened to me at least three times in my life where I meet a phenomenal girl, and I really get into her.

But once I put her in the "potential wife/potential mother of my children" role, I lose all sexual attraction to her.

Keep in mind, she is the same girl, didn't get fat, nothing like that. Hell, I like her even more than ever. But then I am not sexually attracted to her.

Is this normal?

Is there anyway around this?

Or if you do meet a girl like this to have kids with, do you just have to cheat?

I very recently had this problem with a girl I was going out with. I saw legitimate potential in her, but as I grew during the relationship and improved myself over 1.5 years, I found myself less and less attracted to her.

She kept herself in great shape, long legs, tight body, nice ass, but I simply started to crave variety. I cheated on her once, and broke up with her to pursue a couple other girls who were more attractive (but less LTR potential).

It's been too long to the point where that door has closed now, (she found a beta that showers her with affection and her ego has inflated) but I am having the same doubts as you. I have found and been with more attractive girls, but I am not sure if these girls have the same potential.

Try to focus on what went wrong in the relationship, and why you felt you had to break out. You may be putting her on a pedestal once you want to wife her, or you may be scared of getting 'oneitis'.

I think the wife/mistress route guys are talking about is probably a good idea. Go on some business trips and get it out of your system, that's what would work for me, but I did not lose all sexual attraction to the girl, just some tapered off.

Messages In This Thread