rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

Quote: (07-06-2013 12:31 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

didn't roosh write an article about it. in order to become faithful and invested to one girl you have to kill all your alpha/player beliefs are replace them with beta,

Link?

--------

I just read about the Madonna–whore complex.

I don't think that really fits me.

Quote:Quote:

Freud argued that the Madonna–whore complex is caused by oedipal castration fears which arise when a man experiences the affection he once felt for his mother with women he now sexually desires. In order to manage this anxiety, the man categorizes women into two groups: women he can admire and women he finds sexually attractive. Whereas the man loves women in the former category, he despises and devalues the latter group.

I don't really despise and devalue the latter group. I like them too.

This earlier theory is based not on oedipal-based castration anxiety but on man's primary hatred of women, stimulated by the child’s sense that he had been made to experience intolerable frustration and/or narcissistic injury at the hands of his mother. According to this theory, in adulthood the boy-turned-man seeks to avenge these mistreatments through sadistic attacks on women who are stand-ins for mother.

I have zero hatred of women.

According to Freudian psychology, this complex often develops when the sufferer is raised by a cold and distant mother.

My Mother was the opposite of that.

Messages In This Thread