rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

Quote: (07-05-2013 12:58 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Or if you do meet a girl like this to have kids with, do you just have to cheat?

Is that the only option?

Any thoughts/insights would be greatly appreciated.

This is the age old problem of men wanting to turn a whore into a housewife. You have to resolve it within yourself that no one woman can be all things to a man. Women need stability. Men need variety. That's why things like polygamy make so much sense to men. The Muslims do it. The Mormons do it. They take all the dirtiness and guilt out of it by actually marrying the women.

I asked my one friend why he married his wife. He's a good looking guy. He's been singing in lots of Spanish music bands for years. Salsa, Mariachi etc. And he's slept with much hotter women than his wife. They practically throw themselves at him. It's ridiculous.

So his answer was ....because he wanted kids and he knew if anything were to happen to him the kids would be taken care of. If he married the hotter sluttier girl it would be a slim chance of the kids being ok if something happened to him.

No I can see his logic and that's all well and good. But I gotta tell you ...he travels a lot for business. Maybe 4-6 times a month. All over the US. Sometimes to Korea as well. And he tells me stories of different girls he bangs on the road.

So I think the answer to your question is ...Yes you cheat. You keep the good girl at home to run the house and take care of the family. But you fulfill all your male carnal desires as much as you can or as much as you need to. You have to learn to silence your conscience and more importantly ...These two worlds must never meet.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread