rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

I would ask if the whole thing about the chick being a "Good girl" was something you realized after the fact or something you realized while you were with her. B/c if its while you were with her, (brace yourself) I'd say you should consider switching to boning her raw full time and let nature take it's course. Im not saying that guys should do the same thing that men in the lower tiers of society do by having kids with no means to support them. I'm saying if you're an established guy with the means, having kids shouldn't be such a scary prospect anymore.

I read something recently about going paleo and it broke down the whole argument for that diet, but it got me thinking about the area me and other dudes should consider going paleo in, their dating/sex lives. By going paleo I mean to trust your gut and primal instincts more and stop trying to mentally project 1,2... 200 hundred steps down the road b/c you can never predict someone elses decisions or behavior. Good girls don't come along everyday and if your gut says she's good and you want kids, then why not go for it.

If you're still wanting to live the playboy lifestyle with kids and a "good girl" then get as good as possible in your business/career/craft. Out of all the stuff I've seen, guys who are undeniably good at what they do (bonus if it's artistic) get to do whatever they want in life. I've seen documentaries recently on 3 prolific artists (Robert Crumb, Charles Bukowski and Quincy Jones). The common thread in all of them was that those guys had kids and banged attractive women, in and out of relationships, their whole lives. Hell, Bukowski didn't even get going with the playboy lifestyle until his late 40's. Something for the guys in the "Is 40 the best age to swoop" thread to think about.

Messages In This Thread