rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

This thread is real talk.

We all like to mock women for wanting it all, but we are cursed in a same way. We want it all.

We want sweet feminine women who are also...slutty enough to have sex with us. That in itself is a contradiction, unless you start believing your own hype and think, "Well she's a good girl. She just did these things with me because I'm one of a kind."

Many of us want kids...But a good mom isn't going to be the hottest girl. Hot girls are horrible moms since being a mom means putting someone else first - which means a girl has to go against her conditioning.

A hot girl is a fun companion but not a good one. Plus, we all get dopamine depleted by having fun, and thus what's fun today is not fun tomorrow.

A good companion is easy going, happy to see you, eager to please you. As a man, that triggers protective instincts and paradoxically a woman who puts her man first finds that her man has also put her first.

Who is more likely to be that great companion - a 9 who has had guys giving her free coffee since she was 13 and then graduating to having guys and buy her drinks and jewelry and paying for every trip she has ever taken, and bailed her out of credit card debt and paid for every car repair she needed (or leased her a car)....

Or a slightly above average girl who, while getting plenty of male attention, has still had to responsibly manage her own affairs?

When you think through these issues, you really appreciate why the "wife with the mistress on the side" has worked for alpha males for thousands of years.

A welcoming home life and good family is awesome. But a mom and wife ain't the hot slut you put on her knees when you walk into the door. She's the one who changes your baby's diapers and sings good night to your child. Do you really want to throat fuck that woman?

Guys who are considering having a family need to think about this stuff.

I always hear guys say, "A man is in his prime in his 60s," and then they give examples of billionaires or guys who pay for sluts in Thailand and other 3d world countries.

I have been wrestling with these issues myself and they are certainly not "fun" to think about but it's necessary as a man, as time waits for no one.

Messages In This Thread