rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The BIG CROWD game

The BIG CROWD game

Big crowd game is great. That being said, standing out from the crowd is key. The best way to do this is through personality. Energy, playfulness, and giving yourself an IMAGE.

There is bound to be a theme to the event, and playing on the theme for your look can do half the work for you. Give the impression of a stereotype, and the associations in people's heads will make them more inclined to go along with your energy level and frame. This is in nearly every psychology book ever written, I think I picked it up from one of Robert Green's books. I have long hair and usually go for a rocker/surfer vibe. This in turn can loosen them up and get the ball rolling. I'm not saying dress up and be somebody you are not. I'm saying find a part of your attitude that's 'totally you' and amp your entire vibe to match. If you don't feel it though, don't force it. People will sense that it's not genuine. Because of the action inherent in such crowds, the strong but not overbearing energy level is necessary to stand out from all the mind numbing stimuli.

Most people I've picked up in crowds have been more the observing, people watching type. I've found that the ones going hard are more concerned with just that...partying and getting everyone's attention. My eyes are usually on the lookout for the girl that oozes sexual tension, but hasn't yet hit the tipping point of true enjoyment of the event. From there, Ben Akiba is right on about sharing a joint or offering a drink from your flask/cooler

Messages In This Thread