rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are You a "hypergamous" Player?

Are You a "hypergamous" Player?

I know a guy that bangs a lot of girls. More than me, and I'm above average. One of the things I've noticed is that he's got a wide-range of what he will accept. The most important thing to him is not so much quality, but that he gets a bang. He always says that the biggest mistake that guys do in the club is that they go for the hottest girl instead of going for the bang regardless of whether or not she's the hottest or just average (in some cases, below average).

Casting a wide net- this strategy has led to bangs mostly from lower level girls, but he's also snagged some some hi-end tail as well.

Sure, he likes a fine girl, but it doesn't really matter to him as long as he's getting a bang.

I've adopted this kind of thinking and got bangs from different levels of girls. I'm wondering if this non-chalant approach to the game is the best way to go, or if a concerted effort to only focus on more attractive girls is where I should be putting my energy.

Unlike him, I will admit that I am seeking girls of higher quality. Maybe this type of thinking is actually working against me?

If game is about being cool, is it better to be so aloof that you don't care at all what the girl looks like, or is only focusing on more attractive girls the way to go?

I see his game as a sort of indirect, systemic game that works over a long period of time. This is opposed to the targeted, focussed directly on the more attractive girls game that someone like G-Manifesto or McQueen seem to be doing.

Messages In This Thread