rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vietnam Motorbike Tour – Hanoi to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)

Vietnam Motorbike Tour – Hanoi to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)

Yeah thats the one Vortuta, thanks for sharing, I've not actually watched yet so going to do now and get all nostalgic. EDIT - Can confirm that the road at 3.30 on the vid is indeed "one of the best coast roads in the world." Completely stunning. The bit I mentioned with the Chinese graveyards came just before it, was one of the best days of my life that day. If anyone does the trip I'll tell you exactly how to get there.

iknowexactly - hot, if you like the fresh from the farm vibe. Surprisingly good teeth in rural area (rural teeth is China are often terrible). No idea if they would be interested in leaving the countryside, wasn't assessing but I didn't feel like anyone coming onto me, might be language barrier/shyness though.

One thing I didn't mention was how on the whole I found people far more genuine in the countryside than in the cities. In the urban areas I constantly had to think if someone was being nice to me just to sell something/rip me off. People were really generous in the countryside, often even when I tried to pay for stuff they didn't want to take it.

Messages In This Thread