rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When can I put a woman in her place?

When can I put a woman in her place?

Tonight I had a party at my house and a girl who I have banged in the past month came over with some friends. We had previously talked on the phone and she was worried I would be mad at her because she wasnt ready to date me. I told her I didnt care about that and we could still be friends or if she didnt want to see me again I understood (all in an aloof manner, no jealousy or anger) and she was delighted that I was being so cool about it. So she comes over and we dance, kiss, whatever. Theres a lot of people here so Im socializing and not giving her a lot of attention. Just every now and then. Eventually I was dancing with a girl who I am just friends with, who is somewhat attractive, and either she noticed right away or she was already dancing with some random dude when I looked up. I witnessed her kiss this dude moments later, but didnt say anything. Acted cool. Kept dancing and eventually was just talking to the girl I was dancing with and girl I invited over comes in the kitchen and starts getting all over another dude right in front of us. I laughed it off and didnt make any big deal of it, but it made me furious. I feel like I was disrespected in my own house. I think I should have had the right to put this slut in her place. I know shes a slut, but she cant get on other dudes in front of me in my house. How would you have reacted? Aloof or put this bitch in her place?

Messages In This Thread