rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oral sex lessons for women

Oral sex lessons for women

Women don't understand how much power they can have over a man if they learn to give incredible head.

For a long time I couldn't cum that way, until my late 20's! I told my LTR at the time I had never been able to cum that way and joked I was still a "virgin" in that respect.

Hearing that must've put her over the edge because it then became a mission to her. On her own, she bought a book and studied. One night she gave me the most amazing BJ I had ever experienced and I finally came. Windows were open and I think the whole neighborhood heard. After it was over she sat up, wiped her lips, and said with a smile, "Now you're mine".

And she was right. It was hard to cum that way with other girls after that. There have been a few girls that came close to that level on their own, but most would need to be taught what to do. Wish I took note at the time of what book that was so I could just have future girls read it.

Messages In This Thread