rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oral sex lessons for women

Oral sex lessons for women

This truly amazing quote is from another thread (thread-28067...#pid533720) but is relevant here:

Quote: (09-13-2013 07:21 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

In a good cocksucking school, the bitches would not be allowed to leave their knees for the duration of the class. If they're going to be taught, they must never handle a cock from a meaningless seated or standing position. The lugubrious submission of a woman sinking to her knees as she then sticks her ass out and assumes a moderate lordotic position is the source from which all truly luscious cocksucking must spring. Without it, there is only the excessive movement and pretentiousness which turns a female into a monkey, an annoying and sexually useless creature.

A good first class would have no dildos or any such ludicrous aids at all. The women would simply be taught, again and again and again, how to sink to their knees. Of course no sexual beauty needs to be taught this, but for others, this gravest of erotic movements that must possess both a terrible heft and a terrible swiftness, is something they might well work on perfecting.

Apart from the fact that YOU should be the one teaching your girl to suck and swallow the way YOU like it, I'm a firm (heh) believer that most if not all blowjobs should be given with you standing (or leaning with your back to the wall) and your girl down on her knees. Yes, I've had blowjobs where I'm lying on my back in bed or while sitting on the couch with her kneeling between my legs, but nothing else comes close to demonstrating your dominance than her dropping to her knees while you remain fully straight standing up. Only in this position are you towering above her while she has to bend her neck to look all the way up at you.

In the last LTR I had, I would make sure there were regular occasions where she got on her knees and was blowing me, less than 60 seconds after entering my apartment. The way I did this was as follows:

I would make her wait outside my house door a bit longer than usual making her think something was wrong, then suddenly open the door violently, grabbing her waist and pulling her in, and shutting the door. Then press her body against the closed door and make out really pasionately and grope her all over her body. (If she kissed me back the same intense way I knew she would be ready to do what I wanted.) Then I would order her to get on her knees. She still would have her shoes and coat on and her purse had dropped off her shoulder, but would be already sucking me off right next to my closed housedoor before even entering any other room. She loved the raw untamed animal passion of this sort of thing and it made her feel desired in a way she never had before. Also, it made her love to obey and comply.

The point is, blowjobs aren't just about her technique, but also about your dominance and her submission, compliance, and how far she is willing to ignore everything else on a moments notice and drop down all the way to please you.

Messages In This Thread