rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hair Loss and Receding Hairline

Hair Loss and Receding Hairline

Quote: (08-26-2010 01:36 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2010 12:28 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Yep....another reason to get rid of skin heads...if your white you look crazy if your under 40 with a shaved head due to them....brutha's don't have this problem becuz we can just shave it all off and the women will not care...

The bolded text is the "might be flawed" part. Also, inferring that its only "brutha's" who's shaved heads only look good to women.

I have one black friend who's head doesn't look good shaved. Its about the shape of his head and face. Big upper dome and forehead, with a narrowing face. He looked much better with hair. Conversely, a white guy like Bruce Willis looks pretty good with his head shaved. My step-brother in law has Bruce's head shape, with a good face and decent game, and he has to beat them off with a stick (but he doesn't, to my step sisters chagrin).

Maybe a more accurate term is "neo-nazi", then skin head. With all of the white guys with shaved heads these days, and all of the neo-nazis with hair.

relax...I was fucking around bro..LOL..I knew what you meant..agree with some of your points...just depends on the shape of the noggin...I just hate it when cat's try to fight it...shave or die..

Messages In This Thread