rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hair Loss and Receding Hairline

Hair Loss and Receding Hairline

I'm scary white and I look good with a shaved head, as verified by multiple unsolicited compliments. Ive had it shaved for about two years now. And caramel communist, I just got done dating a sista who was a 9. So, the theory might be flawed.

It helps to have a baby face though. Best thing I ever did, and I fought it for a while. But when i see the before and after pics, what a difference in my overall attractiveness. And I don't have a skinny head that tends to look better with a shaved dome. That's why i resisted. usually, even if you have a little bit of receding, unless you have curly hair, its best to shave it right away. Especially if your in the beginning stages, its like getting your hairline back because people cant tell its receding when its shaved but not bald. Then, they get used to your look, and any further receding will seem extremely gradual to most people that you know, if they notice at all. Just keep it close. I like one day of growth. Anything more and I look better shaved. But that might have more to do with my head shape than anything else.

My success with women noticeably went up when i shaved my head. I never felt invincible with women before, and now I kind of do. Most of that is due to game, of course, but I noticed a bump when I shaved my head. Its also nice not to have to worry about the hair.

Your success with women wont be affected by your shaved head. At least that's my experience. If anything, it will likely go up. Especially with women over the age of 25 or so. And if your success with women wont change, or will improve, what else matters as far as your hair goes?

Messages In This Thread