rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Next Bangkok Trip Report

Next Bangkok Trip Report

I still don't really get your point.
You say a nurse or dental assistant are not going to fuck with you straight away (if straight away means the same evening than this is wrong anyway). But well assuming that we need a second date and probably more than 5-6 hours means that we actually have to spend quiet a time and talk to them before you can "fuck them and say good bye".

This is where I care about interesting people and the big majority of Thai/Asian women are interesting as bread. No interests, no passion, nothing. Just try to make up some conversation and entertain them till you get in their pants? Maybe tastes are different, but this is my experience and therefore I say it is important to screen the women before. So either you can get them to your room after a meal or drink, or they should be interesting. And I can't really imagine that the majority of girls that only speak are more interesting than those who do (and probably have traveled abroad).

I am still learning Thai, but more for the other daily needs and to learn the culture though.

Quote:Quote:

Gee, everyone is working...I wonder why? Most non-hos are 1) waking up early 2) going to work at 7 or 8AM 3) working until 5-8PM 4) coming straight home 5) eating 6) taking care of their man and / or kids 7) going to sleep! Sure there are young chicks going to school who don't do these things but you need to find them. Sure you can go out with a nurse or dental assistant or whatever but they're rarely going to sleep with you right away.
Didn't saw this. Why so unrelaxed? I do understand the reasons and am aware of them. This is just the normal daily life for most women here, but it still sucks...

Man, I don't want to offence "your" Bangkok and I am happy to read your information. I choose to live here as well and like it, but it is still important to point out the pro's and con's.

Update: Had a few other easy bangs from TF from normal girls. Often enough I was surprised how easy they would agree to come to my room after we just had a coffee or a meal and didn't really show much IOSs. After 10 notches after the first two weeks (I still envy you guys for the desire of doubling up and keeping a maintening more new girls over a longer time) I had to concentrate on work and just meet for a few hours with two regulars.

Right now I just had another girl from TF coming over. She told me she has a boyfriend and therefore just wants to suck my dick and kiss. Fair enough, she came straight to my room and went down, then we obviously started fucking and after 5 minutes I realise the bed is full of blood because her period is coming... WTF?!

Messages In This Thread