rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Currently sitting atop the corner of pussy and goddamn in Bratislava

Currently sitting atop the corner of pussy and goddamn in Bratislava

Though, I will note that there are a lot of "chicago" thighs and legs here as well. And a lot of girls have buts to match them. But the other half of them that are built like russians from the waist down easily make up for it. 90% of the girls are sporting totally decent racks or better. Some very short gymnast looking ones here too. There is a certian percentage of girls in vienna who are extremely short as well. And those are of an unimaginabley small frame. Like their hips and shoulders could be more than 14"-16" across at the most whlst being like 4 foot 11. My personal philsophy of czech redheads being the hottest is indeed true as well. When I was training across the western half of slovakia, there were no fewer than 6 slamming ones in the same train car. And at least one per other car, etc. They peter out past bratislava though. Prague, and Brno being much better for those of course. Have seen a few of the equally prevalent German redheads among the Tyrolians in Vienna. And those that there are are my best friend's dream girl, and all look like they are sisters form the same family.

Messages In This Thread