rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 15 Laws of Attraction

The 15 Laws of Attraction

Quote: (08-30-2010 11:04 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I would disregard most of the advice except basic communication skills. The reason is that if you don't learn how to get laid while being yourself and feeling comfortable, it won't be fun. After first couple of dozens would satisfy your curiosity, you'll feel empty and sad because those girls do not like you - they like the image you played. And since you cannot play the game in a long-term relationship - you'll just get tired - your chance to get something meaningful out of it would be low, and you'll end up with quick fucks which become less and less important once you get older.

This is actually the main problem of every dating book - it describes the game which suits the writer the best, and most writers seem to believe that this is the only game (or the best game) for everyone. But it is not. It is more like soccer - every star is different, they are not just better copies of Diego Maradona. Be different.

Very good points. I have a hard time finding any guru that fits my personality style.

Messages In This Thread