rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depressed in Los Angeles After a 3 Month Trip in Eastern Europe

Depressed in Los Angeles After a 3 Month Trip in Eastern Europe

As someone said..returning back to the US after multiple trips abroad gets easier in a sense, but it also gets worse in a sense too. I remember getting sick the days I returned home from Brazil two weeks ago as I physically missed the presence of beautiful Brazilian women everywhere that spoke no English, lol. But I'd say maybe taking IT, language, or whatever classes will be a a good way to hone your skills not to mention it makes time fly faster. You could also meet some really cool peeps in those courses as well.

I will have to disagree that fast food is making people obese. You could have two one dollar menu items for lunch at McDonald's like a McChicken and a McDouble while not getting fat. Heck I lost weight that way. Is it healthy though? Hell no.

But it's still not as fattening as getting a combo meal with a large portion of empty calorie fries or eating at chain restaurants like Applebee's or Chili's where the ingredients are denser not to mention portions much larger. You never know what kind of grease that are putting into fine dining restaurants as well as I remember myself getting heftier after NYC Restaurant week during a business trip despite walking for ages & doing full workouts everyday.

I too like my city back at home, but I'm ready to just leave my industry behind while moving abroad to pursue other goals while setting myself up for better leads upon returning back to the US as well.

Messages In This Thread