rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Showing up at closing time - pros & cons

Showing up at closing time - pros & cons

Quote: (12-02-2010 11:54 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Yeah Mixx..I thought you said Colombia actually wasn't your wheelhouse? Or was that Mexico? Maybe I have you mixed up with someone else, but I thought it was you or another Latin member that didn't do well there due to looking like everyone else.

Well, I do look like everyone else, so I have to DHV first with the way I dress, casually speak out loud in English, and I DHV by dressing Miami Style trendy, and speaking American English. Now the real secret weapon I use is dancing. Girls cannot say no to a man who moves them very sexually on the dance floor form a salsa or tango song. They get very sexually aroused by the mere attention they get from the crowd.

I thought I would do a lot better is Brazil. I am very disappointed at those numbers and how HARD I had to work to go beyond a make-out with a girl because of flakiness and the huge amount of cock-blockers from male Brazilians.

So, for 2011, I have made an oath to approach 3 girls per day - no matter what happens - come hell or high water. I figure that I will have approached at least 1000 women in 2011. My goal is to truly attain the 1000 approaches in 365 days merit badge. My calculation is that I should bang 180 of those 1000 (maybe a little more) women.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread