rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Craigslist Game (or Developing a Passive Pussy Stream)

Craigslist Game (or Developing a Passive Pussy Stream)

Quote: (07-15-2013 08:20 AM)assman Wrote:  

^^^ Fat bitches have really bought into fat acceptance. How delusional does a woman have to be to acknowledge that she is 5'6" and 200lbs, and then claim that she is not fat?

I've had some decent experiences on CL when I was in NYC. But in the South, the vast majority of responses are from fat women. Not worth banging unless you really need a slump buster.

Well, these women are all supposedly 5'5" 200 lbs.

[Image: 200-pound-woman.jpg]

Using the same body describer table I linked to earlier in the thread, the first two fall into the chubby to fat range. The first one is a mess but if you take some of the weight from the second girls belly and move it to her ass, I wouldn't consider her fat. The third I don't consider fat at all. A few months in the gym and turning some fat into muscle without even losing weight and she is looking right. #4 looks like she may be hiding a belly but I probably wouldn't call her fat either. Again, relocate the weight from her midsection to her ass and/or tits and we're good to go. Not to mention these women are an inch shorter.

This chick is listed at 5'10" 200.

[Image: tumblr_lj56s0u7sx1qcy8xgo1_500.jpg]

I'm not saying these are ideal body types but I don't think every woman 200 pounds or above is automatically fat.

Messages In This Thread