rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The frequent bannings are a little gay

The frequent bannings are a little gay

I posted a lot when I first got here. Have hardly posted at all the past few weeks. I read the exhortation to "senior members" to be on the lookout for trolls, but it seems to me that the board is only interested in certain types of bad behavior. We ignore the most common type of troll on this particular board - the uber-confident guys who really don't know what they are talking about. Then again, I guess if Roosh tackled that, he'd have no board left!

Anyway, the frequent bannings remind me of women's sites - Jezebel, feministing.com, etc - where anyone who voices a view that doesn't coincide with the world view of the site admins is banned. The better men's sites do zero banning - they allow all comment. Tom Leykis is an example - you can call his show or bang away on his blog with some real over-the-top stuff, or trash his show for that matter, and he's thick skinned enough to tear you apart with his arguments; he doesn't feel the need to "ban" everyone who disagrees with him or calls him a name.

I expected better of a board bearing Roosh's name. I hope this evolves to the free-wheeling marketplace of IDEAS that it could be.

Messages In This Thread