rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lifestyle Design SE Asia

Lifestyle Design SE Asia

My life is going to become interesting starting February or March. My company is going to launch a virtual office (Regus) in Singapore but I can basically live anywhere I want and work remotely.

I have been checking out countries/cities with a good bang for the buck and various visa policies. My tentative list of cities to spend my time between include:

-Bangkok (30 day visa upon entry)
-Phuket
-Chiang Mai

-Manila (21 day visa upon entry with option to extend continuously for 1.5 years)
-Palawan
-Cebu

-Saigon (visa required for one month entry)
-Hanoi

-Phnom Penh (20 dollars for tourist visa, 300 dollars to extend to one year visa)

-Jakarta/Bali (???) I hear Jakarta is kind of a shit hole but my job is partially business development so I have to be in the capital.

My main goals are to make sure I have cheap access to housing, transportation, maids, and healthy food.

My monthly budget for spending is 2000 US dollars.

I don't know much about living in Jakarta or Phnom Penh so if anyone can give me an idea of the pros/cons of these cities that would be great.

Alternatively, if you have questions about Seoul/Shanghai/Beijing/Singapore/Hong Kong/Phuket/Manila let me know.

-YMG

Messages In This Thread