rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Brag About Their Fat, Stretch Marks, & Age

Women Brag About Their Fat, Stretch Marks, & Age

Quote: (06-24-2013 11:07 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Check out these Strong Independent Women™... Their self-esteem is so secure, that they're making protracted image macros about how they don't give a shit what anyone thinks of them!
As one comment wrote, "Yeah, I cried reading this post. We’re all awesome as fuck, oh yes we are."
No, I'm not paraphrasing that.

http://gokaleo.com/2013/06/24/im-awesome...o-are-you/

Opening line: "Your ‘flaws’ do not define you."
Following that (with no irony intended): a bunch of images proclaiming "I'm middle age, fat, have thick thighs, stretch marks, flat ass, scars, saggy skin, cellulite, hanging pooch, etc, etc, etc... But I'm FUCKING AWESOME as SHIT! YEAH!"

[Image: womanhamster.gif][Image: womanhamster.gif][Image: womanhamster.gif][Image: womanhamster.gif][Image: womanhamster.gif][Image: womanhamster.gif][Image: womanhamster.gif][Image: womanhamster.gif]

I really can't recall ever seeing men engage in self-assuring circlejerkery of this caliber... Why are women utterly incapable of being honest with themselves about their flaws and shortcomings?

Quote from a chick I sent the link to:

"This is really sad. It is belittling and insulting. Not interested. Like, if they have time to create a site like that, they have nothing better to do. The entire site is like insulting my mom and all moms in the world. People like that should not live".

Messages In This Thread