rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in Calgary

Girls in Calgary

Hey guys,

I was browsing the net for some info on Calgary (girls in Calgary) and I came across this site.

Looks pretty cool and there seem to be a fair few people on here with some extensive knowledge so I thought I might throw some questions to you guys.

Basically I am an aussie about to move to Canada for a couple of years. I dont want to go where th rest of australia goes on the ski fields etc.. so im looking for a city that wont be just full of other aussies.

Being a single bloke, girls are my main drawcard for any potential city and I have heard some really good things about Calgary. I have also heard some kind of negative things also (girls are hard to meet/stand offish, prudes, all money hungry etc..)

I am hoping this is untrue as I have also heard that the girls up there are real friendly, hot as and easy as hell to pick up.

I have never been to Canada so im wondering if any of the boys can tell me their thoughts.

Is it easy to meet/pick up chicks in Calgary? are the girls up there hot? and I have been to the US where the girls love the aussie accent, do u think this will be a plus for the girls in Calgary or will it be less drawcard??

Any info u guys could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks heaps for your time

Timmo

Messages In This Thread