rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question About Women With Herpes

Question About Women With Herpes

Quote: (06-23-2013 08:34 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2013 03:05 AM)houston Wrote:  

You friended a girl with herpes on Facebook? Do you even read this forum bro??

She was the hottest thing I'd ever seen in high school. I found out about the "H" later on. If I unfriend her, though, it will be because of those stupid memes. I can avoid herpes, but I can't seem to escape those annoying, cliched "sayings" women put on Facebook. If anyone wants to put themselves in a really bad mood, here is their source. 1.6 million women hamsterbate to platitudes like "If you don't follow your heart you might spend the rest of your life wishing you had."

https://www.facebook.com/lessonslearnedinlife

I know it's off-topic and we all hate the hamster memes going around Facebook but I need to acknowledge that whoever owns that page and its complementary website(livelifehappy.com) probably makes upwards of $10k per month making them. The person who owns that page has a 1.6 million strong marketing base. This guy could probably even sell Costco knives and make bank on the .1% who would buy them. How many of you would actually mind making posters like this if you were making a living doing it? This is the true reason why memes are so common now on Facebook; a lot of internet marketers figured out how to leverage free, unrelated, social media volume to make money. About 1/4 of all of those posts have a watermark to the owner's website. If you go to the website without adblock, the first thing you're going to notice is how saturated it is with ads. This guy/girl went even farther and created an email-list for the site.

Also, this is probably why Facebook introduced the "promoted posts feature" and throttled non-promoted posts. Facebook realized what marketers were doing and decided to take its cut. I believe the "promoted posts feature" was never truly aimed at narcissists but actually at these kinds of pages which would also explain why it costs more to promote a post based on how many friends and followers you have.

ON TOPIC: I personally wouldn't engage in sexual relations with someone who I know has genital herpes. That ONS will last a night, herpes is forever(or until medical advances enable us to get rid of it).

Messages In This Thread