rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question About Women With Herpes

Question About Women With Herpes

And now for something serious.

I've never dealt with any woman with herpes -- I mean the serious genital type. But I found out an old high school crush of mine has it. She's now single (gee, wonder why) but looks really good. Back when I was 14, seeing her massive boobs squeezed into a tiny bikini at the neighborhood pool awakened my sexuality, so nailing her would be sort of symbolic for me. And her boobs still look good.

The problem is that I know she's "H+." So I want to ask if anyone here successfully had sex with a woman with herpes and how that worked out. I know you have to "time" when you can have sext, but I assume you absolutely cannot raw dog no matter when you're doing it.

I know I should move on (and probably will) but as I said, this is more than just another lay because I get to close a deal I couldn't as a high school freshman.

Messages In This Thread