rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Major League Baseball Thread

Major League Baseball Thread

Quote: (04-27-2016 04:25 PM)Chunnel Wrote:  

2 big pitching prospects are getting starts this week:

Jose Berrios and Sean Manaea

Tonight, Jose Berrios goes for the Twins against Cleveland. From Puerto Rico, he's toyed with each minor league level, and has moved through the system fast, like all other Twins top prospects (Buxton, Sano, Kepler, even Kennys Vargas). He's got electric stuff so should be a good addition to a pedestrian Minnesota rotation that can rarely buy a strikeout.

Friday, Sean Manaea of Oakland goes up against Houston. A huge lefty with an extreme side-arm delivery, Manaea was shipped to Oakland last year in the Zobrist trade from Kansas City. He puts up enormous strikeout numbers, and seems to limit his walks effectively. Houston is a good first test for him, being a team that can stack a lineup with right handed bats.

I snatched up Berrios in my fantasy baseball league. I'll try and catch some of the game later. I signed up for MLB TV this season. The only thing I don't like about it is not being able to watch games in your own home market.

Messages In This Thread