rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Guide to Belgrade Women

The Ultimate Guide to Belgrade Women

Quote: (07-31-2013 05:44 AM)Ben Akiba Wrote:  

plenty of young/naive 8s will sleep with good looking/cool young foreigners for free, either as a random sex thing, or as a gateway to romantic relationship. You meet these girls at happening nightlife places.
7s are available for sponsorship or for romance. Your agenda/looks/skills determine the outcome.

I won't contradict what you say on Belgrade because I haven't been there. I want to go there in September but I think I won't go there without wing. That's also kind of the conclusion of omsy here:

"Place is extremely tough solo dude. I been here for nearly two weeks solo, very tough and can get lonely at times. I hear bohemian hostel is nice though "
http://blockedurl.com/forum/showthread.p...019&page=2

It also reminds me of a post I read somewhere a few years ago. I think it comes from International Sex guide:

"Get out of here! ASAP!

Let me be frank.

Just forget Serbia, as well as Bosnia and Croatia.

You will never get any girl from there, if you are aiming above 3 in grade out of 10 (and I guess most of us aim for at least 7 or 8).

I have lived there, studied there, know the language, been there almost ten times now, know their songs, their culture, their politics, whatever, and also have some kind of network there.

But, their women – just forget it.

Their culture, their society, will not allow it.

What we will be offered, if not living there for like 20 years, and really play their slooow game, is "kaka", that is shit.

So, no need to read any more threads about the former republics of Yugoslavia. Just get your bag and leave! If you are there hunting women, so to speak.

I lived in Kiev earlier. And at least in Ukraine – if you have money – you will play with top beauties. Their price setting can be discussed, but that's another story. In Yugo they don't care about your money.

Quite an essential point.

In case you have a girlfriend. Take her to the Croatian coast, and enjoy the beautiful beaches and the sun.

If you are stubborn, and think your Brad Pitt-look will give you some advantages, not to mention the economic superiority we enjoy, read this carefully:

If you want any kind of girl, you have to seriously build networks of friends, and hope that they in turn will know some hotties. This process can take from 5-6 months to 2 years. If you have this patience, maybe you will be lucky, but first you need to be accepted by the society. Of course you need to know their language, even though there is a risk they will be even more suspicious of your foreign ass – since "who the heck is studying Serbian or Bosnian or Croatian" – and the Chinese Wall between you and the girls will get even higher, but I still consider that as a must, in the perspective to get local friends.

Finally, the night clubs in these countries doesn't work as in Western Europe. Girls basically, in 99 percent of the cases, only speak to people they already are acquainted to, not to strangers. They don't want to ruin their reputation. And most of them will frankly say no if offering a drink.

People have to be aware that Serbs, Bosnians, and Croats are very very proud."

Messages In This Thread