rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Guide to Belgrade Women

The Ultimate Guide to Belgrade Women

Hmm, this guide is to Belgrade women, not its nightlife or my life.

Quote: (06-21-2013 05:41 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

When you go to a nightclub there, do you see 7 girls to every guy?

To the contrary actually. But why would you go to a typical nightclub when there's already a highly positive ratio on the streets (I've asked around about that and was told the ratio is something like 4-1, whatever.) The whole point of these insights is to give players an edge in what seems to be a tough town. I guarantee to everyone that it's easier to conform to the city's peculiarities and roll with them, rather than expecting the city culture to conform to your defaults.

Belgrade nightlife is happening, but there's also a lot of fluff in the mainstream. It feels I dunno, 'nouveau'. It feels forced. It feels tacky. It didn't used to be like that. But as they like to say on ESPN SportCenter it is what it is. The night ratios are bad, the dudes are imposing, and the women aren't that much (because the typical nightlife of the kind you guys here seem to like doesn't attract cool girls, nor good girls. Which means there are lots of horse faces and dolled up 6's. And when Serb girls are ugly, they are really ugly. Nothing throws the universe more off than an ugly Serb girl who is dolled up to the nines. An objective 4 with an attitude of 9. I mean, the hustlers are pretty, but still hustlers.) That's 3 major strikes against it. I'm not endorsing the typical Belgrade nightlife because that would be disingenuous of me.

But not all is lost. There's an alternative nightlife. Where cool people go. Stay tuned.

Quote: (06-21-2013 09:33 AM)tiggaling Wrote:  

Serbians have about the worst fashion sense of any people's in Europe. I couldn't even think of number two. (Albanians are actually quite well dressed!)

The worst dressed women are Chinese, followed by FSU. But it's true, the Serbs dress worse than they used to.

Messages In This Thread