rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your thoughts on ACN business opportunity, is it Worthwhile?

Your thoughts on ACN business opportunity, is it Worthwhile?

Wow, there definitely seems to be a lot of negativity attached to the whole MLM business model, which probably makes this 10x harder. But at the same time, There are a minority of people who still manage to prosper and make a killing.

In these business models the minority of people making a killing are doing so on the backs and shoulders of others who have opted into the program. The terms and conditions of the program could change at any time based on the whims of whoever owns the program.

What if the owners of the program suddenly decide to change their terms or cancel the program altogether? You have no control over your business/venture.

Please watch that MJ Demarco video I showed you earlier in this thread. Apparently Amazon totally shafted an entire giant segment of their affiliates due to some new policy/law and people who could have been making 10-20K a month by piggybacking that system woke up to a horrible new reality. That's what can happen when you do not retain ownership over what you are selling.

However, I don't think anybody can just wake up and create a product of value, or a profitable business model.

???

This happens every day. Every day people wake up and create ebooks, membership websites, consulting programs, udemy courses, etc, that are products of value and profitable. Every day people strike deals to import goods into a range of markets

Maybe your point is that success is not going to be easy and happen overnight?

It's not supposed to be.

If it was easy then everyone would be a billionaire!

Product creation is a difficult process of vetting your market, testing to see if your product works, seeing who else is competing with you in that space, seeing how to differentiate yourself, tweaking your sales page and sales strategy, testing out different marketing channels such as google, FB, twitter, direct sales, etc.

Every overnight success you've ever heard of is actually 5-10 of toiling and labor to get there in the first place. Even this MLM model that you've shown us - whoever is at the top of this pyramid and making cash hand over fist - they had to make a ton of decisions and work hard to get it to where it is and have an army of people selling for them.

MLM is great.....when you are at the top.

I also agree with the fact, there is a lot of opportunity to market on the internet and target people who are actually interested in the [b]scheme. (warm prospects)
[/b]

Do you want to be part of a "scheme"???

Do you want to be a "schemer"?

Do you want to make your own masterpiece or be a dab of paint in someone else's masterpiece?

Although that just makes you another internet/affiliate marketer, selling the progressively saturated MLM dream. When you could just very easily invest time into researching unknown products and marketing in the same way. Or even better, attempting to create something unique of your own.

YES. You only have 24 hours in a day. If you are going to struggle and fail and potentially eventually succeed, why would you do it with someone else's product?

Overall, I agree with the general consensus, the time and energy invested in this model in order to achieve financial freedom would be used a lot more efficiently by attempting to be 100% independent and start something of your own.

You got it.

--

I didn't want or mean to sound unnecessarily harsh here. But I did something very similar to this (not an MLM) that ended up just being wasted money and several wasted months. It was a terrible ordeal. My kneejerk reaction to seeing this was to immediately try to get you to stop before you do something similar. Not that I have any vested interest in you or even know you.

As a newbie entrepreneur you are going to spend some time failing, making mistakes, and struggling.

Do you want to spend that time pushing someone else's product?

Or do you want to spend that time learning how to build your own products from scratch, learning how to build your own brand, learning how to partner with people/contractors, and building a long term leverage-able business asset that you totally own and control?

-

Messages In This Thread