rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cathay Pacific Airline

Cathay Pacific Airline

[/quote]

@DevoLach, I know there is a p4p scene in Koh Samui, but I was under the impression that it wasn't as bad as Phuket or Pattaya, am I wrong about this? I'm definitely not into paying as a first option, and to be honest the scene in Thailand seems pretty nasty with all the ladyboys, STD's, underage girls, forced prostitution, etc., I pretty much want to avoid it all together. I thought aside from the p4p Koh Samui had a good enough party scene with lot's of Thais from Bangkok and international tourist women? Anyways, I don't plan on spending much time there, but thought about spending New Years if it will be a good party, would it be worth it to try and jet up to Chaing Mai instead? I would just kick it longer at Koh Phangan but I have a feeling after one week for the full moon party, I'll be cashed out on that place.

Also, thanks to everyone else for the advice, I'll definitely bust out some data sheets for you guys.
[/quote]

kho samui isnt' as intense as pattaya or phuket but everywhere in thailand there is p4p to a certain extent. even if you don't end up paying for it, there's a 95% chance that girl has charged others guys in the past

protect your investment!

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Messages In This Thread