rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huge Protests in Brazil

Huge Protests in Brazil

Quote: (06-18-2013 11:02 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2013 02:04 PM)Gallego2006 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2013 01:06 AM)Teutatis Wrote:  

This girl speaks English far to perfectly to be just an average Brazilian, that and the fact that she's white, blonde and pretty, therefore most likely more well off than the average, makes me think she's a spoiled rich kid who studied abroad and is going through her "let's save the world" phase. Not that everything she said is not true though.

Yea, I agree. I meet ex-pats from various countries in DC that are like this. I have to remind myself that they probably come from really well-off families. Not all, but most.

You really have to go to the country and talk with the people to get the real picture.

Yup, lip service until she hook some well connected compatriot and move into her Rio beach condo while helicoptering crosstown.

Coming from a guy who speaks Portuguese and has visited Brazil twice, you gotta give home girl credit for making the necessary sacrifices to learn English, which I think is a tough language with many irregularities & tough conjugations in a country where NOBODY seems to speak it. I read her website as she probably had to overcome some obstacles to graduate from college while going the cheaper CC route at first & learning the lingo to get accustomed to life in the US.

Still though, her entitled Americanized mannerisms get on my nerves as I'd probably hate her guts if I ever met Carla Dauden...lol. Therefore...eff that chick.

Messages In This Thread