rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raped at Disney World

Raped at Disney World

The women in these rape stories always conveniently leave out the part about how they came to wind up naked and alone in bed with the guy if they had no intention of having sex with him.

It's really amazing how they refuse to accept any responsibility for their decisions. No one forced her to get drunk with a guy she hardly knew. No one forced her to go back to his room. No one forced her to get in bed with him. No one forced her to undress. Why would she do all these things if she had no intention of having sex? Is she fucking retarded? Does she get off on leading men on and then denying them sex at the last second?

It's like if I walked into a bank with a mask and a gun and just stood around for awhile, then acted indignant when the cops came and arrested me. "I wasn't going to actually rob the bank," I would explain. "I was just thinking about doing it."

I mean look at this shit:

Quote:Quote:

A certified counselor was insinuating that it was my fault that my coworker decided to rape me -- as if I should have known better than to interact with any man after dark.

No, you fucking idiot, she isn't telling you not to interact with men after dark, she's telling you not to get shitfaced drunk and jump naked into bed with a man you hardly know if you don't want to have sex with him.

Is that really such a difficult concept for women to understand?

The sheer refusal to take the most basic responsibility for their personal well-being is truly flabbergasting. Like children, they simply want to live in a cocoon of perfect safety where they are free to indulge in all their narcissistic, self-aggrandizing fantasies with zero accountability.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread