rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Snarky Feminist Seems to Think Taylor Swift is Not Feminist Enough

Snarky Feminist Seems to Think Taylor Swift is Not Feminist Enough

Too bad for the feminists that she just isn't taking the bait. Here are some quotes from Taylor Swift:

Quote:Quote:

Relationships are the ultimate collaboration but It’s wonderful to hand over the reins to your boyfriend when you control so much of these big, high-pressure decisions, you know?
Here she is plain and simple saying she needs a man to be in control.

'It needs to be equal. If I feel too much like I’m wearing the pants, I start to feel uncomfortable and then we break up.
Again, she has to be led. Equal in this term means she needs a masculine opposite and not some beta chump.

'Whether it’s a summertime dress that makes me feel carefree, an evening cocktail dress that makes me feel fancy or a vintage dress that makes me feel like a ’50s housewife - which I enjoy feeling like, for some reason - I just really like dresses."
Not an ounce of feminism here.

'I like a man to take control': Award winning songwriter Taylor Swift admits she enjoys feeling like a 1950s housewife

Messages In This Thread