rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

medellin trip report and colombia question

medellin trip report and colombia question

Quote: (08-16-2010 07:04 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2010 11:02 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Mixx,

"I have met close to 50 girls from internet latin sites in Colombia over the past 3 years, and probably passing the 100 mark over the last 7 years,"

This is mindblowing to me as I have never swooped girls off the internet.

Have you broken this down before? If not, share some tips.

I would be interested in reading a data sheet about this as well. 50 is an insane number of chicks specially if they are 7-10's. You must have a good system. I tried the online thing 2 weeks before my trip(Facebook,Myspace and LatinAmerica cupid) and came out empty handed. I ended up getting my 2 notches from Babylon and a club that has a corny "cowboy" theme to it.

Well, as I 've said before in previous posts, I don't rely on internet game as a primary source, all the girls on these sites (except facebook/myspace) there are 6's AT BEST! I usually snoop around latincupid and other latina dating sites for the sole purpose that I like to have plenty of backups at any given moment - Why? 'Cuz Colombian women are huge flakes, even when they like you!! So, having backups or "fail-overs" as I like to call 'em is prudent.

Not sure what kind of data sheet you guys would like to see [Image: undecided.gif]

however, I copy/paste the same letter to an absurd number of girls 30 DAYS before my trip. It's easy to fuck at least 5 internet girls per trip based on a 3 week stints give or take a few days.

My primary targets are: Latincupid, amigos.com, colombiancupid.com and facebook.

my letters look like this (in native spanish)

Initial contact:

Hey cosita linda, not sure how to say this, but what do you say you get a chance to hang with an interesting guy from <insert your city>?

If she responds with enthusiasm:

Note 2:

Wow - cool to see you are just as excited as I am about my trip, hey, send me your phone number so we can talk fro about five minuets and squeeze in some laughs.

-- I then do some phone game (standard latina phone game, not too much, but enough to build comfort)

1 week before my trip, I pick out the top 10 girls I have connected with.

Note 3:

Hola cosita linda, guess whose coming to town? You ready, its gonna be fun...hey, let's do something fun my first night there - like dancing and some ice cream - and if you're a good girl, I'll let you have a lick of mine ;-)

kisses cutie...

Mixx

** THAT'S IT!!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread