rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Power Trip 2013 pt. 2 - New York City

Power Trip 2013 pt. 2 - New York City

I initially started another thread to cover this travel log in preparation for the trip. But as I started putting my tales down the material became so vast that the only right thing would be to make a new thread. The previous thread however has great detail on my preparations that can stand on its own leg so read that one first before coming here.

This trip brought an entirely new experience to me. Never have I researched, prepared and pipelined to such an extent for a trip. It paid of massively as you’ll see. When I’ve finished the log for the entire stay I’ll also put out an up-to-date data sheet on New York City as well as my bang stats for the trip.

At some point I will add photos of some of my bangs for a short time period (24h-48h) hosted from an external server just to give an idea what the quality was like. Only a limited time period though, I will not risk being identified as there is some pretty strong stuff in this log that I won't let risk any further visit to the USA for me. No matter how remote. So if you missed the photos, too bad.

I initially focused not on the leads that were the hottest but the strongest. There is a definitive point to doing this. I almost always advocate that you should follow up on the ones giving you the best responses rather than the ones that are the most attractive (within reason) if you actually want to bang. Anyone telling you otherwise likely ends up dating his hand in the company of RedTube on most nights. HOWEVER this approach is not in your best interest when coming to New York from far away. There is no point travelling to what is arguably the world’s capital in order to bang anything but the finest specimens. While all my bangs were undeniably hot it wasn’t until the later part of the stay that I threw caution to the wind in order to go for the truly stuff of dreams material. I suffered some duds as a result but could finally close out my stay on a high note as a result with an amazing catch. Credit goes to Hencredible Casanova for knocking this philosophy into my head.

Enough blabbering...

Power Trip 2013 - New York City

I arrived late on my first night. After going through security, getting my baggage and taking myself into Manhattan in a jet lagged, sleep deprived state it was clear that there would be no other activity this night. The small hours had already come and being a weekday most of the local bars and restaurants had already had last call. So I simply retired to bed. This night I’m excluding from my statistics I will post at the end of the travel log. Cheating I know but there was no way anything could be set up under the current conditions. Hence after getting to bed and waking up in the morning I begun what I call...

Day 1

The apartment is pure swag. Not hyper-modern but covered with great artwork and vintage furniture giving it a very distinct feel of class. Like that of the dapper gentleman I was going to be during the stay. I know I have to fill up with some supplies however. Booze I already had from the tax-free shopping but essentials like mixers, condoms and KY Jelly are missing. I get my first # (that’s not from pipelining) in the loooong breakfast line at the local pastry shop. The girl getting behind me in line is a 30-ish jewish woman with the tell-tale nose. She is however very well dressed. Something that I can work with easily. Spending one hour on it anyone could memorize the major fashion houses logos/lapels/colors/patterns and being rewarded IMMENSELY from it. Women look at you like you’re psychic when you can accurately tell what brands they are wearing. This of course applies to high-fashion and specific sub-culture centric clothes. Nike or FILA with the name splashed across the chest is not eligible.

I open her by complimenting her on her Salvatore Ferragamo shoes (they have a very distinct buckle). She beams, say thanks and returns the compliment about my general get up. I’m wearing a simple H&M suit this drizzling morning but with a shirt that pops, pocket square and a London Fog umbrella (which amazingly enough was available with the apartment) I was blowing out the rest of anyone on her path to work just by showing up. We chit chat and I realize my conversational english is not properly warmed up yet for this to go as smoothly as it should. Fortunately we reach the end of the line as I’m about to blow myself out and I just ask for her number so we can continue the conversation elsewhere at another time. I know I won’t call her, she’s too old and strong-featured for me but it felt good getting right in there with an early success. It was too be one of very few day gaming instances during my stay however. Of all my experiences on this trip I suspect I will remember the IT'S ON tingle of this first encounter.

I spend the breakfast shooting out texts to the hordes of numbers I’ve collected pipelining. I have already set up dates for my first two nights by mail. I’m still unsure if it was a bad move being so active on shooting for evening activities this early in the day but already it felt like the New York pace makes any message not sent at the very oddest hour as perfectly reasonable. I make some connections, not trying to set up anything too far down the line as that is more likely to generate a flake in this hectic city. My screening was very heavy and I would eventually end up cancelling more dates than what was cancelled on me. The discipline of setting things up only the same day or the next likely greatly helped in this I think.

At noon I’m still quite jet lagged and I have made no attempt to set up a lunch date. I concentrate on visiting a great restaurant for lunch I've meant to go to for a long time as well as getting some shopping done. My evening date is a sure thing I’ve pipelined. She’s a 19 yo into BDSM. We’ve mailed back and forth and through some serious Google Fu I have found her sex blog she obviously thought was long deleted but is in fact reachable through search engine caches. This gives me an incredible edge, while she has admitted being into BDSM she implies she’s dominant on her online profile. That’s a complete ruse. From her blog writings meant to be anonymous (never giving her name or pics of her face) I catch all her turn-ons, kinks and fantasies. I’ve hit gold, I have a road map to her every orifice.

We meet up at a local restaurant serving small plates.The only reason I’ve picked it is due to the proximity to my apartment (4-5 blocks). I show up 15 min late since I’m coming “straight from work” and decked out in my suit. She’s a cute girl, and scores points for the girly bow in her hair which makes me feel like I’m truly robbing the cradle. About 165cm and a hourglass figure with good sized hips. Maybe could stand to lose a couple of pounds. While most men would not call her a true knockout I’m just looking to get off the ground fast while indulging in another fetish of mine, her 36H rack. The food itself is forgettable unfortunately but I’m in luck when she’s served wine without the waiter asking for ID. From her blog I know she’s into travel so working of from the ethnic food we're eating I talk at length about the more spectacular places I’ve been to. She gobbles it all up and I keep talking about how so and so place is really sexy and asking if she has any romantic memory from XXXX where I’ve been which I incidentally also know she has (all in her blog). Pretty soon she’s letting on more and more detail about herself.

After another glass of wine I suggest getting dessert at a bakery not far from where we are at. As we walk we’ve come so far in the sex talk that she lets on having been part of a dungeon and being bisexual (all known to me already). As we reach the bakery it is closed. Of course it is!, I’ve made sure to check their hours previously. So after looking like I’m in deep thought for a couple of seconds I say we can either go to this other bakery I know which is 9-10 blocks away or stop by at my apartment which is incidentally far closer and grab some champagne I have chilled. She’s quick to pick option 2. I could just have said we should go back to my place, I played it far to casually here, especially with someone wanting to be lead as much. Still it had its intended effect.

It's all smooth sailing from here. The sex talk is flowing nicely she's turning herself on just talking about her experiences and I run fuck-up avoidance game. Barely 20 mins later we are making out on the sofa and I have her monster juggs in my hands. She’s totally submissive and I lead her by her hair into the bedroom where she is willingly deep throated so profusely that her gagging almost causes her to puke on my rod. What happens next is an hour of some of the most brutal paces I’ve ever put a woman through. I have to put so much focus on slapping, choking, hair pulling, bad mouthing and spitting on her that I’m forced to take a break without nutting. Truth be told the rougher stuff does little for me, I just wanted the bang. The break bores her though and what is initially some cuddling takes a sharp turn for the worse when all of a sudden she fucking bites me hard in the chest!

In complete reflex I grab her by the throat and slap her so hard I can see in her eyes her head is ringing. My rage is instantly turned into fear as I’m thinking I’m going to have the cops on me before the night is over. The moan that escapes her lips though dispels that, the whore is turned on by this! I throw her to the side holding her down by her hair, she makes half-hearted snaps with her teeth for my wrists while giggling. I love biting, she coos. It’s all just a game to her. I look at my chest where I have a huge mark with blood pooling under the skin where some of her incisors hit. As of writing this, more than a week later, I still have a big bruise from the bite.

I ponder my options. I’m real fucking mad and just want to throw her out. Punishing this bitch will just have the reverse effect but I have yet to nut however and I've worked myself up for a gusher. So I put her on her stomach and go balls deep in her ass, pumping furiously. Initially she squeals with glee, but I’m keeping the pressure up and after 5-7 min as I put her up standing against the wall still pounding like a jackhammer up her shitter she can’t take it any more and yells out the safe word knowing she has lost. Grabbing her by the hair (for the umpteenth time this night) I command her to finish me off with her mouth. To my surprise she does without pause. The sick fuck. By this time I’m so out of energy I’m just lying there half way on the bed with her sucking my shit-stained cock like her life depended on it. All the while her titanic tits slap against my balls massaging them with their soft mass. I’m disgusted, mad as hell, exhausted yet disturbingly turned on. Pretty soon I nut in her mouth and she does not let a drop slip. I feel like Nietzsche put it, I have wrestled with monsters and myself become a monster.

It’s a relief that she has her car in the area and has to drive home to the suburb because I barely have the strength to run her out of the apartment. I take a long scalding shower soaping my battered cock like 10 times, change all my sheets, mop part of the bedroom floor and wet wipe all potential areas she touched on the way out. A wine glass and a vintage chair has broken as I was dragging her around by the hair in the apartment, I can just see my security deposit on the apartment go bye-bye. After that I’m in bed wondering if the night’s adventure was a good sign or a bad omen. Pretty soon I’m sleeping like a baby.

Yes, this first night was an odd story. I can verify it with some data for Roosh or any other top regular by PM should they wish it.

Day 2 coming up.

Messages In This Thread