rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for the millionaires

Question for the millionaires

Actually inflation has been very low overall the last decade. Fed printing money isn't the problem. It's that interest rates lower than inflation. This has happened on a few times in the last 100 years. I predict rates will shoot up on the next few yearss. 6 month cd rates are surpass to historically match inflation. There are ways to keep purchasing power. Join credit uniONS with higher rates. I get 3%. Also buy TIPS. Of course index mutual funds.
Despite being frugal I find that I can spend more now retired than when working. I am not going to blow cash on status stuff to show off. Funny because most rich don't. The consumers who go into debt trying tO look rich are wanna bes who are actually imitating each other. Read the millionaire next door. Good book that will open yOur eyes.
According to book avg rich person never spent more than 125 bucks on a watch. The author researched that it's poorer people and high income folks who spend money trying to imitate Hollywood image of wealth. But real rich peoPle actually don't waste cash on worthless trinkets. Makes sense. They do what the fuck they want. They can care less. I myself have become more arrogant like that. I wear what I want ,buy what I want. After all why should I care about what commoners think????joking but I think this is how rich think. The filthy rich ofcourse do often have the Hollywood image. But the on spend a drop in the bucket so it's nothing for them.

Messages In This Thread