rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for the millionaires

Question for the millionaires

I agree 100% with this. I was doing what I loved and fell into a great opportunity (a few times now). Now I do what makes me happy. I think if you actively try to become wealthy it would be harder.

Quote: (06-18-2013 06:27 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

At the end of the day, no one can give you advice on what to do when you are loaded. Only you will know what is good for you. But the fact that you are determined to find it will, in a way, ensure that you will find it, if that makes sense.

I agree there's no advantage to telling anyone and it's nobody's business. That being said for the most part people don't treat you any different. I've met someone from this board, they couldn't care less about what I did/had.

Quote:Quote:

Guys with a lot of money aren't going to make it public, even on a private forum, as many of us have met enough people in real life to not be anon. There aren't any real advantages to telling people that you're a millionaire.

Messages In This Thread