rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for the millionaires

Question for the millionaires

Quote: (06-17-2013 11:49 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

It's why I will never be rich, ever. I place chasing women and travel above all other things.

Vorkuta we are brothers as far as the above statement is concerned, I can easily double my income but I value my free time and ability to travel travel and Game way more then making more money.

WestCoast I can see you are toying with the Idea , what will you going to do in your free time after you have collected what you think is enough to last you the rest of your life.

I do that too sometime, like the mantra goes, We want to achieve Fiancial Independence, Location Independence and doing whatever the fuck we want whenever we want.

Having said that If I have the Finacial Independence I still would do the same work I do now not because I have to but because i want to, I love what I do, I just wouldn't have to do it for money and work may be 3-4 months in a year. It would make my work much more gratifying. rest of the time would be spent doing what ever the fuck pleases me.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread