rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have I screwed this one up? - And I'm pretty sure I have - or not?

Have I screwed this one up? - And I'm pretty sure I have - or not?

Update: Hung out again last Tuesday, despite her grandfather's funeral the next day... I knew she wouldn't be able to hang out too late, so I tried to keep things casual. Made out before she left, and everything went well. Got a text from her saying she got home fine, and I replied saying to call me the next day. Didn't hear from her tho, wrote it off due to the funeral. Still haven't heard from her yet, which is kind of odd, so I sent her a "whats up?" this morning, and nothing... what the fuck?

I feel I was very close to banging her, but now I don't want to call her and put myself in a position where I'm chasing her, however, I felt with everything that had gone down so far, I would get the bang this weekend. Thoughts/suggestions?

In my head I figure if I call later tonight, and she doesn't answer it was lost anyway, so what does it matter, and I can just forget it after as I've yet to try anything beyond that text.

Update: And she actually lost her phone, that just seemed so... unlikely.

Messages In This Thread