rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not My Best Night - A Tale of Cockblockery & Missed Opportunity

Not My Best Night - A Tale of Cockblockery & Missed Opportunity

Quote: (06-16-2013 05:20 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

now both going for the same girl, which is i'm sure inflating the fuck out of her 35 y/o ego.
---------------------------------

I don't fucking get it why guys do this stupid shit. If a stranger guy does that, I say it's a fair game and he has balls even though I would hate that. Only your friend or some guy you just talked to, will do such things because they got no balls to approach on their own.
They are your bros so I guess you can at least talk about this and set the fine rule.

This isn't the first time he's done this either, just the worst. Two weekends ago he brought two girls (he knew both) back to our place along with their beta orbiter and it should have been on. The one chick he's mentioned trying to hookup with before so i assume that's his play and go for the friend. About a half an hour into it, right around the time we should be taking these broads to bed, he comes over and starts heavily flirting with the chick I was working on. So, being a good wingman (as best as I could be anyways), I switch to the other chick and start working that angle. He sees this, and switches back - it stank of jealousy, the most female of traits.

Honestly, it's just a textbook case of a dude who wants ALL of the girls...the insecurity it takes to function like that is mind boggling.

I did get a chance to talk to him about it today, but he sees nothing wrong with how the night played out. Might be a lost cause. What a shame.

Messages In This Thread