rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keep realizing it's not cool to roll with guys

Keep realizing it's not cool to roll with guys

Quote: (06-19-2013 11:08 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I'm a bit in this quandary. It's harder when you get older, all the college friends are long gone. One of my friends is a beta orbiter for a chick he's been after for several years.

The thing is as has been mentioned, going solo makes you better, and a clumsy guy can weigh you down.

But if the guy has decent manners and can carry on a standard conversation, the social proof of not being alone helps a lot.

I think women view solo guys with significantly more suspicion, they probably don't even know it, it's unconscious. Expecially me cause I'm older, if I'm with someone younger it makes me look more validated somehow I believe.

Any additional suspicion/shit-tests are worth it compared to the bullshit you'd have to deal with bringing mediocre to poor wingmen around. People are more suspicious of you because THEY wouldn't go out alone. When they realize that you're confident and not insecure about going out alone, they'll admire you because they'd be too scared to do the same. Game everyone! That girl doesn't know that you just met the bartender last week or that you don't really know the door guy (just being friendly).

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread