rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe vs South America

Eastern Europe vs South America

[quote] (08-12-2010 02:32 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

[quote='kindredspirit' pid='25289' dateline='1281633500']
.... But the eastern block are the dumbest people I have ever encountered. Rocks for brains. Horribly unarticulate.

I seriously question the aptitude in this region. Aptitude to innovate, create, inspire, or prosper.[/quote]

ummm....Stravinsky- Most important composer of 20th C, Rachmaninoff, Nijinsky, Nureyev, Dostoeyevsy, Chekhov, Tolstoy,
first successful launching of orbiting satellite, only country to ever come close to challenging the USA in miiltary technology ( granted, it was shared insanity).

Very important filmmakers if you get into the history without Hollywood, Padjanov, Tarkovsky....

Also, MANY of the most famous opera singers and instrumentalists of classical music are Russian. They split because there's more money elsewhere.

These are mostly Russian, not EE in general, but you can't seriously argue these people are not of historic intellectual importance, can you?

Of course, I just like Russia for the chicks.

Messages In This Thread