rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe vs South America

Eastern Europe vs South America

Quote: (08-12-2010 12:18 PM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

EE hands down. There's just no comparison in terms of looks, intellect, and artistic tastes as lavinci mentioned.

(Someone who has lived many years in both South America and Eastern Europe)

Looks...definitely. Artistic tastes....sure, I ll buy that. Intellect....no way (at least not in my experience).

Granted, you re the resident expert on EE Kindred. But I ve had fair amount of exposure to EE myself.

I ve dated about a three dozen EE girls (including a LT Hungarian model), have tons of EE friends, have spent considerable time in Hungary/Czech/Croatia. Plus, my family has an immigration law practice that deals almost exclusively with EE business class clients.

I apologize if I offend anyone on here. But the eastern block are the dumbest people I have ever encountered. Rocks for brains. Horribly unarticulate.

I seriously question the aptitude in this region. Aptitude to innovate, create, inspire, or prosper. In many respects - Artistically, entrepreneurially, athletically, intellectually. I don't think its a genetic predisposition (that's just ignorant), just a regional/cultural/socio economic thing.

I remain highly dubious of anyone asserting high EE intellect. Maybe they aren't dumb, but they re not intellects by any stretch. Thank god, the model good looks make up for it.

Messages In This Thread