rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe vs South America

Eastern Europe vs South America

Quote: (08-12-2010 09:09 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

If you are latino, (I'm guessing Mexican-American if you live in California) with advance game, then you should shoot for Israel, Slovania and places where Latinos are rarely seen and enjoyed by local women. I am latino too, with advanced Spanish and Portuguese and especially Salsa dancing skills (dancing is a must-have skill-set as a latino if you visit Colombia).

Colombia is definitely paradise full of smoking-hot Latin women, but again, don't expect any women chasing you like she would an obvious gringo with blonde hair/green eyes and 6ft tall. Even gringo's can have a tough time in Colombia with the hotter scale 8+ or above women if they do not show high-caliber social proof and display higher value than local men. In Colombia, IMAGE AND PEER APPROVAL IS EVERYTHING! (Repeat that 10x in your head before you get on the plane)

Being Latin in Israel, Slovania is a novelty for women, as such, attention will come to you automatically.

As a latin man, I have done really well in places like Montreal, Bulgaria, Switzerland and Poland.

If you aim for Colombia, you must put in work as a latin man to get attention - girls do not assume (as they would a blonde/white man) you are a foreigner and someone who is high value.

Also, dress trendy - and I don't mean does stupid Ed Hardy shirts, with oversized shades every latin man wears to Latin America thinking he's a reaggeton artist! Dressing GQ is highly desirable by Colombian women, and instantly shows you are higher value than the local Colombian men - who cannot dress for shit! They all wear tight, cheesy (fake) Diesel brand jeans with a t-shirt that begs obvious attention with a brand name in flashing, neon lights saying "Armani" across their chest. Don't be that guy!

My point: as a latin man traveling to Colombia, you cannot impress with your latino looks unless you look like Luis Miguel, Ricky Martin or Enrique Iglesias - so, you must show high value w/o saying a word by the way you dress.

Go to Banana Republic/Perry Ellis and ask a hot salesgirl to throw some GQ outfits together for you!!

i'll be in Colombia the first week of Sept., OM me if you plan on being there at the same time.

Mixx

Big ups for this info, thanks.

By all means Latina women are hot to me, but, it just doesn't strike a chord for being new/exciting for me, i grew up dealing with them on a regular basis. I'm sure they're much different in Colombia. I'm just thinking of the spectacular opportunity to have more blondes (my fave) around being EE for sure.

My two friends are all about the Latin girls so i'm giving everything a fair weigh-in.

I'm on the lighter side of brown, like you addressed before, nothing special in South America. About the dress code, yeah, I definitely avoid the Ed Hardy douche uniform and keep it GQ when I go out, so I don't take it as a big challenge to demonstrate higher value against some random ass Colombian locals.

Israel, I never even thought of, they have smokin hot girls and i'm definitely hip to that fact, I didn't know much about their thing with latino guys...

I think a lot of the final plans are gonna play down to which place is going to crack hardest during july-september.

I'll definitely shoot a message your way should things head to Colombia.

Lots of compare and contrast, but that's the fun part, right?

Messages In This Thread