rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe vs South America

Eastern Europe vs South America

So I'm in the infant stages of planning a new trip for next summer. I've done western europe so much, that the party scene starts to look the same after so many times and it's time for a serious change.

Here's my toss up:

EE:

Split, Novalja, Zrce for sure, possibility of Prague, or Ljublana, Slovenia.

SA:

I know I said South America, but I meant Colombia, Cali, Medellin, Antioquilla I heard decent things about.

The rundown:

Me, California boy, Latino, rolling with another half-white/latino and an Asian, all mid 20's, well traveled, with conversational - advanced Spanish skills among us.

The catch:

I'm a firm believer in "any chic can be had with the right game", but having a better appeal off the bat is always a good thing, I'm thinking Colombia may be a more preferable place for white dudes to game. What about EE?

I'm just out to have a good crazy time with my folks regardless, I just wanted the insight from people who have been there / done that. Throw anything out there based on the info I've given, much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread