rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how far can one stretch the aloof and emotionally unavailable game?

how far can one stretch the aloof and emotionally unavailable game?

Quote: (08-12-2010 01:25 AM)metalhaze Wrote:  

in relation to today's blog post, is there a breaking point for the Aloof and indifferent game or
what is the breaking point before it becomes "neglect"...because if the guy is too aloof and distant, she can start to forget him as new men enter her life (given that a women is attractive)...perhaps the best way is to get in touch with her from time to time but to remain busy and elusive thus building up the anticipation.

I don't know if this board is for guys chasing american women or foreign women...but the two are very different animals.

All this game stuff is for american women....it just isn't that necessary in Colombia where your preceived value is just so much more right from the start.

I hold my cards close to my chest until I get into a situation where I can score and then I'm all over the shit. Once you kiss her she knows you want to fuck so what's the point in pretending that you aren't all that into her. jajaja!!!

Messages In This Thread