rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

moving on to Russia, Eastern Ukr or staying in Lviv?

moving on to Russia, Eastern Ukr or staying in Lviv?

Hello, I've been in Lviv Ukraine for almost 3 months. It seems like there are a lot of foreigners and hard to find a good teaching jobs that pays. Girls are great and the city is super convenient, you can walk everywhere and meet nice people. However, it is hard to make money here teaching and no schools give out work permits. I'm just spending savings away. Girls here have been hard. They are so flaky, gone on various dates, not really any success, maybe I try to move too fast and too desperate. Sometimes being really direct and using negs don't work so well. I think I've approached maybe too many girls, everywhere there are girls I approached before. I think until I get a good consistent job with a lot of students and have built a solid social circle, it is gonna be hard. I know in Russia, I will make a lot more and get free accommodation, and girls are just as hot and less foreigners in smaller cities. I was wondering are there cities good and convenient as Lviv in Russia or East Ukraine? I'm thinking about staying for a while, since when falls come, there will be a lot more jobs here and plus even if I get the job, I won't be employed in Russia until the beginning of the next school year anyways. I think I'll have similar problems in Russia, if my game is bad.

Messages In This Thread